Jackson Robinson - President / Illustrator / Designer
- My Name is Jackson Robinson, I founded Kings Wild Project in 2013. I am a father of three daughters Claire, Scarlett, and Olive. My wife Becca and I have been married for over 17 years. I grew up in Canyon, Texas, and now live in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- I design and Illustrate all of the playing card decks, and art produced by Kings Wild Project.
- I am the President of KWP, and lead the incredible members of the Kings Wild Crew.
- My favorite Kings Wild Deck, currently, is the Legal Tender Holographic Eidition.
- If I had to pick a playing card to describe myself, it would be the King of Spades
- My favorite TV show growing up was a tie between the Uncanny Xmen on Saturday mornings, and Star Trek Next Generation. (Growing up, whenever my parents heard the theme song for M.A.S.H. they knew it was my bedtime. M.A.S.H. always came on right after Star Trek Next Generation)
- If I had to choose a movie title for the Story of my life, it would be TRUE GRIT.
- My favorite toy as a kid was a LEGO set called the Caribbean Clipper and it came out in 1989. It still sits on my shelf, in my studio, right above my computer.
- The nerdiest thing I do in my spare time is still building LEGOs. I also am a hobbiest fantasy author and am writing a fantasy novel title The Way of Hammer and Steel.
- My favorite cereal is Captian Crunch.
- I have regifted a set of steak knives before.
- A strange talent I have is I can play a song by popping my jaw.
- My childhood nicknames were Action Jackson and One Lung Lewis.
- I am afraid spiders and of tin foil in my mouth. Also when I was a kid, I thought ALL swimming pools had side tanks full of Puranas in them.
- I prefer my toilet paper to hang "over" on the wall.
- I am a closet fan of Dude Perfect.
- Three things still on my "Bucket List" are 1. Visit The Louvre, 2. Work for LEGO as a designer, 3. Build a Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe Kit Car.
- If I could have any superpower it would be flight.
- My favorite quote is: "No matter where you go in life, there you are." -Buckaroo Bonzai
- My favorite .gif is:
- My favorite scripture is:
1 Thessalonians 4:11
Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.