Aimee Hill - Customer Care
- My name is Aimee and I am a foster and adoptive mama to Ashlyn and two other baby girls. I was born and raised in Central Texas, and love the Austin area!
- I manage the customer care for Kings Wild Project and joined the crew in May 2020.
- My favorite Kings Wild deck is the Back to School (Crayon) deck.
- If I had to choose a playing card to represent me, it would be the 5 of Hearts.
- Growing up my favorite TV show was Home Improvement.
- My favorite toys growing up were baby dolls, especially my first Baby Alive.
- When I have spare time I like to organize things and create systems to make life easier!
- My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Life.
- Strangest talent I have is moving my ears without touching them.
- My childhood nickname was Aim.
- I don’t think I have any *strange* phobias necessarily, but I do not like heights or bridges over water.
- Toilet paper must go OVER, not under!
- I can’t think of anyone or anything I am a closet fan of!
- Three things left on my bucket list would be to spend a week in the mountains, adopt more children, and be a grandparent (not anytime soon though!). :)
- If I could choose a superpower it would be that I could fly.
- My favorite quote is “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” -MLK Jr.
- My favorite Bible verse is 2 Corinthians 12:9-“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.”